AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
August 05, 2019 10:10AM
Hi Rick,

Changing the header information with 3drefit worked, but i still have problems with the cluster explorer. Regarding to the z-scores, I did use -Clustsim and -ETAC options in 3dtest++. When I convert those z-scores into t-stats with 3dcalc and then change the header, the Cluster explorer behavior the the same one as if as use a 3dtest++ input without -clustsim and -ETAC options. That is great! but I still have error messages like this:

Attaching package: ‘afex’ The following object is masked from ‘package:lme4’: lmer
Error in factor(mean.df$Group, levels = c(lab.a, lab.b), ordered = TRUE) : objeto 'lab.a' no encontrado
Calls: <Anonymous> ... sourceUTF8 -> eval -> eval -> ..stacktraceon.. -> factor

Thanks a lot,
Karel
Subject Author Posted

Convert from z-score to t-score

Karelo July 30, 2019 08:05AM

Re: Convert from z-score to t-score

rick reynolds July 30, 2019 11:37AM

Karelo July 30, 2019 12:29PM

Karelo July 30, 2019 12:39PM