AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
October 07, 2019 09:26PM
Hello,

I'm working on a project that compares activation as measured by MEG compared to fMRI (I'm on the fMRI end). The MEG data has been processed and projected onto a surface through Brainstorm while the fMRI data has been processed in SPM then projected through SUMA.

In order to make the distinction between the two methods as obvious as possible, we are trying to make the cortical surfaces appear as similarly as possible, so that when the data is laid on top, it is clear what is different and what is the same between them. The biggest difference right now is our regions of interest and percent inflation, simply due to the nuances of the separate programs we are using. So, I have two questions:

1. Is there a way to adjust the amount of inflation of the inflated state surface somewhere between the default completely inflated and partially inflated? The partially inflated state that already exists hides our ROI from certain angles, but the completely inflated state makes it difficult to orient yourself between the two surfaces. Is there a variable somewhere that can be altered?

2. An obvious newbie question: how can you use a .roi file to only display data points within the ROI?

Any guidance is very much appreciated!
Veronica
Subject Author Posted

Percent Inflation in SUMA

vtarka October 07, 2019 09:26PM

Re: Percent Inflation in SUMA

ptaylor October 09, 2019 01:42PM

vtarka October 28, 2019 01:40PM

Ziad Saad October 11, 2019 07:29PM