AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
October 16, 2019 06:07PM
I am working with a mixed block event related design and I am looking for a way to make my block/sustained predictor a boxcar without delay. The model contains cue predictors so I don’t plan on having a ramp up (delay) for the boxcar. Currently I am using block as my basis function for the sustained predictor. If I am not mistaken block is a convolution of a gamma function and a boxcar function and it has a delay. Is there a way to eliminate the delay (ramp up) and is there a pure boxcar function option? I am thinking EXPR might be an option.

Thanks for your time
Subject Author Posted

No Delay

s1110a October 16, 2019 06:07PM

Re: No Delay

rick reynolds October 23, 2019 09:47AM

s1110a October 25, 2019 07:48PM

rick reynolds October 25, 2019 10:03PM