AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
December 05, 2019 03:14AM
hi my beloved AFNI team-

i'm doing lots of zooming-in micro comparisons between analyses and i really gotta get in there to see differences sometimes.
it's obviously great how we can lock 2 controllers 'A' and 'B' in terms of both cross hairs and pval thresholds.
however, is there a way to also lock zoom, pan and especially crop? i seem to be wasting a lot of time getting windows set up so i can evaluate.
sure i guess i could "chauffeur it" (it's a verb now, Paul!) but that takes extra time in a different way.
i can't find the answer in the AFNI_interactive pdfs, on the message board, or any of the random gui menus that i can remember exist, but maybe i'm searching incorrectly. Thanks!

-sam

Advanced MRI Technologies, LLC
Helen Wills Neuroscience Institute, UC Berkeley
Subject Author Posted

lock controllers a little bit more?

storrisi December 05, 2019 03:14AM

Re: lock controllers a little bit more?

RWCox December 05, 2019 10:28AM

ptaylor December 05, 2019 02:28PM

Daniel Glen December 05, 2019 03:46PM