AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
February 21, 2020 06:24AM
Hi, Clément-

Sorry, that doesn't clarify things for me; I'm also not sure what viewer the images you are showing is using, so I don't know if it is doing something funny. Actually, in the images you sent, are you happy or sad with the alignment (and is that at the start or end of processing)? And I don't know what "transform" you have applied; the 3dinfo output looks identical for the rest dset, and I don't know what it is for the anat dset "afterwards". I don't know how afni_proc.py is "failing" for these dsets, either.

Sooo, could you please enumerate/clarify the steps.

--pt
Subject Author Posted

2 images in the same space

Doughboys February 20, 2020 04:50PM

Re: 2 images in the same space

ptaylor February 20, 2020 05:16PM

Doughboys February 20, 2020 05:35PM

ptaylor February 20, 2020 05:50PM

Doughboys February 20, 2020 06:05PM