AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
February 25, 2020 10:08PM
> our statistician tells me that unless I remove the 3-way the 2-way interactions are not interpretable

You may claim that there is some extent of ambiguity when interpreting the two-ways interactions without knowing the specifics of the three-way interaction, but it would be really overstretched to demand on removing the three-way interaction in order to interpret two-way interactions.

> Recode one the variables the other way. Make a new variable (Number2) to have reverse level than
> Number, and then do an analysis with Number2. Check if you get the same results for
> Diagnosis x Complexity as in your first model?

I'm totally lost about this suggestion too. What is exactly the difference between Number and Number2?

Gang

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 02/26/2020 10:29AM by Gang.
Subject Author Posted

Specifying model and automatically included interactions in 3dLME

prerona February 20, 2020 05:14PM

Re: Specifying model and automatically included interactions in 3dLME

gang February 21, 2020 05:17PM

prerona February 25, 2020 12:50PM

gang February 25, 2020 10:08PM

prerona March 20, 2020 12:42AM