AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
April 06, 2020 09:51PM
Hi there.
I'd like to confirm that a warning message in my output.proc file is ok to ignore.
It is in the outcount autoblock at the very beginning of pre-processing. The warning states that the input dataset is not 3d+time, and it will therefore assume the TR = 1.0. Since the input file is the 1D outcount file, I am assuming this is just a stock warning for situations in which input files are not 3d+time?

I'd just like to confirm that the script will not go on to assume that the TR =1.0 for the functional runs, correct?

Error shown below, and thank you in advance for the clarification!!

set minindex = `3dTstat -argmin -prefix - outcount_rall.1D\'
3dTstat -argmin -prefix - outcount_rall.1D'
++ 3dTstat: AFNI version=AFNI_19.2.26 (Sep 24 2019) [64-bit]
++ Authored by: KR Hammett & RW Cox
*+ WARNING: Input dataset is not 3D+time; assuming TR=1.0
set ovals = ( `1d_tool.py -set_run_lengths $tr_counts                       
                          -index_to_run_tr $minindex` )
1d_tool.py -set_run_lengths 108 108 -index_to_run_tr 127
set minoutrun = 02
set minouttr = 19
echo min outlier: run 02, TR 19
tee out.min_outlier.txt