AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
May 31, 2020 03:29AM
Hello AFNI People,

I have a question about AFNI data analysis.

Would it be possible to conduct a Task-related functional connectivity analysis with AFNI? I have been analyzing with the software CONN so far, but the brain Atlas that I use has been quite difficult to locate my region of interest. SI was wondering if it would be possible to use AFNI to analysis this data!

The conditions I am looking at is the response inhibition effect on my experimental group and control group which are also divided into male and females. There will be 4 conditions randomly presented during the task, but I will actually only need to analysis between 2 primary task conditions. Overall, there will be 4 groups (Male Experimental, Female Experimental, Male Control and Female Control group) with 4 conditions in random intervals. Since I am mostly interested in the difference between the 2 primary conditions of the task, I assume it would become a 2 X 2 X 2 multimodal analysis.

I am very new to AFNI, and I was not sure there would it be a way to set up an analysis for each trial of the task. Please forgive me if I am indicating anything wrong.

Thank you.

Best,
Youn
Subject Author Posted

Multiple level Task-Based Functional Connectivity analysis

syoun May 31, 2020 03:29AM

Re: Multiple level Task-Based Functional Connectivity analysis

gang June 01, 2020 10:32AM

syoun June 15, 2020 09:48PM

gang June 16, 2020 12:45PM