AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
June 12, 2020 10:46AM
I have 18 ROI centers. I use 3dUndump to make 18 ROI masks of radius 10 (giving values 1-18). Because of the large size, there are overlaps. So when i combine them using 3dcalc using formula (a+b+c+d+e+f+g+h+i+j+k+l+m+n+o+p+q+r) and then do 3dNetCorr, i end up with 20 columns with codes 1-18 , 25 and 28. Can you suggest how to deal with this? I would still want 18 ROIs in the end. My guess is that there is overlap and when i do 3dcalc the values get added. From the images i can see some of the ROIs overlapping.

Thanks
Prateek
Subject Author Posted

Dealing with Overlapping ROIs (3dcalc, 3dNetCorr)

prateeksasan1 June 12, 2020 10:46AM

Re: Dealing with Overlapping ROIs (3dcalc, 3dNetCorr)

ptaylor June 12, 2020 01:07PM