AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
July 02, 2020 12:07PM
Hi all,

I'm newer to AFNI and am hoping someone might be able to speak to the problem I've been having. I want to be able to run 3dMVM which calls the following R packages: afex, phia, snow. The issue is that installing these R packages results in errors because our curl package is not compatible. We get curl method wait error for curl.so. I've been told that these issues are because we are using CentOS6, and need to be using a more recent version. I was wondering if anyone out there has been successfully able to run 3dMVM with CentOS6, and if so, how did you get around these curl issues?

Thank you!
Subject Author Posted

3dMVM and CentOS6

mstrege July 02, 2020 12:07PM

Re: 3dMVM and CentOS6

ptaylor July 02, 2020 01:35PM