AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
July 09, 2020 07:21PM
Hello,

I was wondering how I can check the orientation of a volume. I have been using 3dinfo for this and looking at the [-orient xxx].

When I looked at the orientation of one of my images it was ASR. Then I used 3dLRflip (3dLRflip -LR -prefix New volume OLD Volume) to double check the orientation of the volume. After I ran 3dLRflip the new image was still ASR. Shouldn't the orientation be ASL since it was flipped? Is this the correct way to check the orientation?

Thank you,
Tamara
Subject Author Posted

Orientation

tamtam July 09, 2020 07:21PM

Re: Orientation

ptaylor July 09, 2020 10:10PM