AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
July 14, 2020 10:04AM
Hi Gang,

Sorry, I was able to figure out the issue just now. Thank you again for your help.

In your previous message, you had suggested that I include the VBM in the between subject line in the model with the assumption that the VBM values do not vary within subject. I just want to clarify whether it would be appropriate it include the VBM values in the bsVars line or the Wsvars line.

The VBM covariate is a nifti image from SPM that has GM volumes per voxel. Each participant has only one VBM nifti file (one time point). The values at each voxel for each participant do vary (because there are different GM values at each voxel). The values also differ by groups (patients show less GM volumes vs. controls). My goal is to control for the GM volumes for my fMRI analysis as there are differences in GM between the groups that could potentially be causing the fMRI results.

Thank you again.
Subject Author Posted

voxel-wise covariate in 3dMVM

tamtam July 13, 2020 02:11PM

Re: voxel-wise covariate in 3dMVM

gang July 14, 2020 08:12AM

tamtam July 14, 2020 08:26AM

gang July 14, 2020 09:35AM

tamtam July 14, 2020 10:04AM