AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
August 08, 2020 05:53PM
Thank you so much! I am using an in-house template which may be why it's in ORIG space. After converting my normalized functional to ORIG space, I am able to overlay my results on top of the templates (left image). However, if I use my template as an overlay on top of my normalized anatomical image, the template becomes undersampled (right image). I believe it's due to the template having a bigger matrix than my images, so the voxels become lost? Is there a way to alleviate this? I've tried 3dresample with various rmodes

Also, would it be possible to overlay both my functional and atlas over my anatomical scans?

Thank you for your help
Attachments:
open | download - Untitled.jpg (282.9 KB)
Subject Author Posted

Overlaying 3dttest results over anatomical and template for mouse brain Attachments

kbandrew August 07, 2020 04:50PM

Re: Overlaying 3dttest results over anatomical and template for mouse brain

ptaylor August 07, 2020 06:08PM

Re: Overlaying 3dttest results over anatomical and template for mouse brain Attachments

kbandrew August 08, 2020 05:53PM

ptaylor August 10, 2020 09:58PM

Daniel Glen August 11, 2020 03:13PM

kbandrew August 16, 2020 07:01AM

ptaylor August 17, 2020 08:02AM