AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
September 23, 2020 09:08PM
Hi,

I have been using the @animal_warper function to align a mouse brain template to my mouse brain images and it has been working very well. The problem is that applying the same linear and non-linear warps derived by this function (by using -ok_to_exist) to the annotations (or even the same) image does not take me to the same final result as the function itself. Would you please let me know which of the following data needs to be used and in what order?
The warp outputs of the function are:
*_shft.1D
*_shft_WARP.nii.gz
*_shft_al2std_mat.aff12.1D
*_composite_linear_to_template.1D
*_shft_osh2base_WARP.nii.gz

Best,
Momo
Subject Author Posted

@animal_warper

mabbasi6 September 23, 2020 09:08PM

Re: @animal_warper