AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
October 05, 2020 12:57PM
Hi,

I have a volumetric dataset made up of labeled regions within the rat brain (I've attached a picture here) and I am attempting to turn it into an afni atlas that I can access using the where am i tool in the GUI. I've tried using @atlasize and haven't been able to make available to use in the whereami tool. Here's my code:

@Atlasize
-dset ROIs.nii
-lab_file ROIs_list.txt 1 0
-atlas_type G
-atlas_name Rat
-atlas_description 'Rat_Atlas'

Where I run it, it appears to work. I get this message "Putting copy of atlas in /home/scarlatamj/CustomAtlases".

But then my whereami option is still inactive.

And here is a fragment of my ROI_list textfile so you can see what it looks like. I'm worried that the format of the list is the issue.

88 PIL
79 PAG
10 AIV
4 PrL
20 S1FL
89 RNC
11 Claustrum
5 M1
6 M2
21 S1DZ
30 S1BF
12 Peduncle
13 S1J
7 Cg1
22 S1DZO
31 AIP
40 Re, VRe
41 VH
14 CPu
8 IL
50 LDDM
23 S1UpL
32 fimbria, fornix
42 PH
15 GI
9 AID

Anything jumping out at you as something I've done wrong?

Thanks,
Miranda
Attachments:
open | download - Atlas_Image.PNG (84.2 KB)
Subject Author Posted

Adding an atlas available for -Whereami queries Attachments

scarlatamj October 05, 2020 12:57PM

Re: Adding an atlas available for -Whereami queries

Daniel Glen October 06, 2020 01:17PM

scarlatamj October 14, 2020 01:13PM

Daniel Glen October 14, 2020 09:15PM

scarlatamj October 22, 2020 03:43PM