AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
October 22, 2020 06:00PM
Hi, Clément-

Re. #1: Oh, right. If I could keep my attention span longer than 5s (or 5ms?), I would have remembered tha-- oh, look, a squirrel!

Re. #3: Hmm, that is interesting about your mALFF experience. I wonder if using "scale" during the lemur processing would have done something similar there, so that something like ALFF might have been more meaningful? I am not certain.
I don't know that you there is necessarily a connection between high mALFF and higher neuronal activity. Since the BOLD signal is a secondary response to neuronal activity, as well as being heavily composed of other factors such as vasculature and blood flow -- with a potential sprinkling of artificial stuff like subject motion, EPI distortion and scanner artifacts -- I think it would be hard to assume that kind of relationship between the two things. That would require some detailed study on its own.

--pt
Subject Author Posted

BOLD resolution for afni_proc.py

Doughboys October 20, 2020 05:22PM

Re: BOLD resolution for afni_proc.py

Doughboys October 22, 2020 11:14AM

ptaylor October 22, 2020 11:36AM

ptaylor October 22, 2020 11:35AM

Doughboys October 22, 2020 02:04PM