AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
October 27, 2020 01:27PM
Hi there AFNIers-

I'm trying to run a phase (retinotopic) analysis of a simple on-off block design. no expanding rings or rotating wedges; just a simple shape repeatedly seared into early visual cortices. i've run both volumetric and surface analyses of the data with normal GLM block parameters and those worked fine and i can see the shape on the inflated surface. but now i want to do a phase analysis instead (replicating another published analysis).

because my data is already aligned and more with AP, i'm trying to modify the @Proc.Surf1 demo script in the AfniRetinoDemo files. i'm just giving the script .niml and .spec files and trying to dumb down the parameters i give it. clearly it's not working, as it's asking for a lot more specifications that are ring or wedge-related.

thoughts on how i should proceed? perhaps @RetinoProc or 3dRetinoPhase aren't the way to go and can't be 'hacked' to do what I need? Maybe 3dNLfim with the "SineWave_AP" signal model is the way forward? But can that take AP-created .niml files? Any help would be greatly appreciated; I'm new to AFNI's retinotopic tools. THANK YOUUU

-Sam
Subject Author Posted

retinotopy (phase analysis) of block design

storrisi October 27, 2020 01:27PM

Re: retinotopy (phase analysis) of block design

storrisi October 28, 2020 09:23PM

storrisi November 01, 2020 01:44PM

Daniel Glen November 10, 2020 09:15AM

storrisi November 13, 2020 01:55PM