AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
October 28, 2020 09:23PM
Hi again gurus

update: so I answered my own final question and yes, 3dNLfim takes *.niml.dset files and I can view results in SUMA. However, I'm not clear how to use the SineWave_AP model properly. I know the freq of the stimuli (10 sec on, 10 sec off) but is there a way to input that so it doesn't need to estimate the frequency parameter (as apparently SineWave_APF would)? The help doc says look in "model_sinewave_ap.c" but I can't find that file and only a model_sinewave_ap.so which is compiled. Again, perhaps 3dNLfim is the wrong (or too old) tool here. Any clues about that or with 3dRetinoPhase (or even 3ddelay?) would be appreciated. thanks again!
Subject Author Posted

retinotopy (phase analysis) of block design

storrisi October 27, 2020 01:27PM

Re: retinotopy (phase analysis) of block design

storrisi October 28, 2020 09:23PM

storrisi November 01, 2020 01:44PM

Daniel Glen November 10, 2020 09:15AM

storrisi November 13, 2020 01:55PM