AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
November 30, 2020 01:21PM
Hi, Clément-

I continue to be in awe of the interesting datasets you work on... I'm curious where you got the template for this?

It sounds like you have done a good+careful job at looking at lots of things here. There can be a lot of subtle differences between sequences; sometimes even having the same voxelsize can effectively mean different things, for example.

Before discussing this more, do you think you would be able to share the APQC HTML outputs of each subject, so I could take a look myself? This is a new type of dset for me, too, to think about. I would also like to see the afni_proc.py commands that go along with these, if possible.

I will email you for this.

--pt
Subject Author Posted

Quality check with AFNI

Doughboys November 30, 2020 11:38AM

Re: Quality check with AFNI

ptaylor November 30, 2020 01:21PM

Re: Quality check with AFNI

Doughboys November 30, 2020 02:43PM