AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
January 04, 2021 11:08AM
Hi there,

Regressor files are organized in the following format in seconds: ONSET: DURATION. The duration of the events in each regressor should be the same, though sometimes there are very slight variations in the duration times (milliseconds) due to computer processing variations, so I wanted to specify the duration times in the regressor to model the events as accurately as possible.

For my afni proc script, I specified the regress_basis to be dmBLOCK, though I am not quite sure whether the stim_times should be AM1 or AM2 or whether I need to specify a specific stim_times. I read through the "AMRegression" information online but I am still not sure which option is appropriate.

I appreciate any help or suggestions you can offer.

Thank you,
Tamara
Subject Author Posted

Stim_times AM1 or AM2?

tamtam January 04, 2021 11:08AM

Re: Stim_times AM1 or AM2?

gang January 05, 2021 11:06AM