AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
January 04, 2021 02:13PM
Hello experts,
I have preprocessed my data using fmriprep. However, for first and second level processing I would like to use AFNI. (I have historically used SPM, but am switching to AFNI for a number of reasons, namely flexibility of second level models, ability to see the data, cluster algorithms for multiple comparisons - so I am relatively new to AFNI.) I am wondering if it is possible to use afni_proc.py with data that have been preprocessed in fmriprep. How would one specify the minimally preprocessed files here, as well as the regressors for first-level analysis? Another option that I have been considering is implementing an afni processing pipeline using nipype, since something similar has been published using fsl (by Esteban et al. 2019). Your input is much appreciated. Thanks!
Subject Author Posted

fmriprep to afni_proc.py?

dani2 January 04, 2021 02:13PM

Re: fmriprep to afni_proc.py?

ptaylor January 05, 2021 09:19AM

dani2 January 05, 2021 01:10PM

Peter Molfese January 05, 2021 09:56PM

dani2 January 14, 2021 10:32AM