AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
January 19, 2021 03:54PM
Hi-

Well, just to be clear: those images show your *initial* datasets over the template (not the results after alignment).

The (likely) problem this reveals is one that relates to how 3dQwarp works to apply warps: it creates a mesh at the "base" dataset resolution that spans both the source and base dset FOVs, and then applies the warp. If the source and base are far apart (which is essentially what your images are showing), then that intermediate dset can be *huge* and lead to a crash. I believe that is what is happening here.

Can I send you a link for uploading your initial dsets so I could take a look?

--pt
Subject Author Posted

Odd crash and error during afniproc.py Attachments

MikeyMalina January 12, 2021 03:43PM

Re: Odd crash and error during afniproc.py

ptaylor January 12, 2021 04:34PM

MikeyMalina January 12, 2021 05:21PM

ptaylor January 12, 2021 05:56PM

Re: Odd crash and error during afniproc.py Attachments

MikeyMalina January 19, 2021 02:33PM