AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
February 23, 2021 04:02AM
Hello dear gurus,

I am doing an analysis with 8 runs (rest, task1, task2 etc...) and when I use afni_proc.py, it concatenates all the runs into one errts dataset. However, I need them independently for my further analyses. I can use 3dbucket to seperate them but subjects differ in respect to tasks (some subjects have all the tasks, some of them only did resting state, some of them did 4 tasks and ghosted etc.). And if I use an if-else loop for the job, there would be 2^8=256 permutations, that would take way too much time and probably it would be buggy. Is there a way to get seperate datasets from afni_proc.py output?

Thanks,
Yasir
Subject Author Posted

Segregating different runs with afni_proc.py

duodenum February 23, 2021 04:02AM

Re: Segregating different runs with afni_proc.py

ptaylor February 23, 2021 02:51PM

Re: Segregating different runs with afni_proc.py

duodenum February 23, 2021 03:48PM