AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
February 23, 2021 03:48PM
I see. I am using errts files for processing (not doing GLTs) and did the @SSwarper first, so I feed those files to afni_proc. The issue is there are too many subjects and too many runs so using a different afni_proc.py for every run of every subject would mean too much work. If I can't find a way around though, I will use that method.

2^8 is, not important at this point but, suppose you have run 1, 2, ..., 8. You have two states of first run, it exists and it doesn't exist. Same for second one, third one, so if everything exist, you have 1 1 1 1 1 1 1, the last one doesn't exist: 1 1 1 1 1 1 0; second and fifth one doesn't exist: 1 0 1 1 0 1 1 1 etc. Two possibilities for every run: 2x2x2x2x2x2x2x2. I'm not sure the exact mathematical word for this is permutation or not (haven't seen maths in the last 10 or so years) but this is what I meant.

Best and thanks for the always fast and detailed reply,
Yasir
Subject Author Posted

Segregating different runs with afni_proc.py

duodenum February 23, 2021 04:02AM

Re: Segregating different runs with afni_proc.py

ptaylor February 23, 2021 02:51PM

Re: Segregating different runs with afni_proc.py

duodenum February 23, 2021 03:48PM