AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
March 11, 2021 01:15AM
Hi Daniel,

Thanks for getting back to me

Looks like I will ignore the -obliquity -autoweight and -cmass options, as it is likely they are already being accounted for in my script.

I can see where deobliquing is taking place, and where cmass+a is being used in the output script, but no mention of -autoweight at all.

Question: Does this mean it is not being used, but is not needed?

Second question: If I were to add -autoweight into my script, how would I use it? (I could not tell from the details in the 3dAllineate -help) -autoweight on its own as an option for align_options_aea errors and does not run.

Again, very much appreciate you taking the time to help me!

Harriet
Subject Author Posted

align_anat_epi.py settings and warnings

hdempseyjones March 04, 2021 01:55AM

Re: align_anat_epi.py settings and warnings

Daniel Glen March 06, 2021 05:21PM

hdempseyjones March 11, 2021 01:15AM

Daniel Glen March 11, 2021 04:28PM

hdempseyjones March 15, 2021 09:11PM