AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
March 11, 2021 11:29AM
afni -ver
Precompiled binary linux_ubuntu_16_64: Mar  3 2021 (Version AFNI_21.0.13 'Titus')
@animal_warper -ver

For what I am working on now I am fine without copying my followers. I have them listed in a variable and instead of making copies (multiple, because one per subject) I can just use the follower I need via $refseg[1]. (I am modifying MACAQUE_DEMO_REST for my purpose).

I just found what seemed like a discrepancy between documentation and behavior so I wanted to report it so it can be fixed. Or, explained to me why it is not a discrepancy if it was me being dumb and missing something.
Subject Author Posted

@animal_warper - copies of followers

Pawel March 10, 2021 06:36PM

Re: @animal_warper - copies of followers

ptaylor March 11, 2021 09:27AM

Pawel March 11, 2021 11:29AM

ptaylor March 11, 2021 01:38PM