AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
March 12, 2021 03:46PM
Hi experts,

I am running a resting state analysis using data from a database. I finished preprocessing and I am checking each participant's output. I noticed that for most of my participants the max motion displacement and max censored displacement values are very similar if not the same. Considering that max censored displacement is examining max displacement among non-censored TRs, wouldn't you expect this number to be smaller than the max motion displacement if TRs were censored? What does this imply if the values are similar?

Thank you,
Jenna Blujus
Subject Author Posted

Motion displacement from out.ss_review.$sub

jkblujus March 12, 2021 03:46PM

Re: Motion displacement from out.ss_review.$sub

rick reynolds March 13, 2021 02:13PM