AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
March 18, 2021 09:29PM
Hi, Ellen-

That program was started during the summer to be the replacement of generalization of fat_mvm_prep.py, but I have not had a chance to complete it yet. It is likely not very ready for prime time yet, unfortunately.

If you want, you can email me the text files you have, and I can take a look. But it is likely that the FAT_MVM_DEMO (@Install_FAT_MVM_DEMO, if you don't have it on your computer already), would be a better way to go at present.

There are not tools for extracting the OR-logic diagonal.

--pt
Subject Author Posted

Using fat_mat_tableize.py for .grid output

eji March 17, 2021 11:22AM

Re: Using fat_mat_tableize.py for .grid output

ptaylor March 18, 2021 09:29PM

eji March 22, 2021 12:04PM

ptaylor March 22, 2021 02:17PM

eji March 22, 2021 02:59PM