AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
March 30, 2021 01:23PM
Hello afni experts,

I am trying to run proc.py using 3dremlfit with the option -Rerrts. It is a nuisance regression for resting state data.
At the end of the analysis I get the following fatal error: Can't open dataset errts.P1002_REML+org

Looks like the dataset errts.P1002_REML+org is not created because I use the option -Rerrts ?
Can I ignore this error as long as the -Rerrts output (which is what I want) is created?
What is the default errts output when using reml if I would not use the -Rerrts option? Is errts.P1002_REML+org by default Rerrts?

I am using the following script:
afni_proc.py -subj_id ${subj}\
-script proc.py_scripts3/proc_${subj}.sh\
-out_dir ${top_dir}${subj}/${subj}.3dDeconvolve_reml\
-dsets ${func_dir}pb04.P1002.scale_masked_Despiked_wds.nii.gz\
-blocks regress -regress_reml_exec -regress_opts_reml -Rerrts denoised -regress_motion_file /tmp/yassamri2/Tsukuba/hierarchical/BOLD_variability/data/P1/G1/P1002/P1002.preprocessedtest/dfile_rall.1D -regress_apply_mot_types demean deriv -regress_extra_ortvec ${stim_times_dir}cwm.1D ${stim_times_dir}ccsf.1D -regress_extra_ortvec_labels cwm ccsf

Thank you very much for your help in advance!
Carolin
Subject Author Posted

fatal error: Can't open dataset errts.P1002_REML+org

carolin31 March 30, 2021 01:23PM