AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
April 05, 2021 11:38AM
Hi AFNI team,

I'm trying to project volume datasets to surface space using 3dVol2Surf and the project coordinates are shifted (on the y axis) for some reason. Please see the attached figure. In this figure, I used a different way for projection by letting suma and afni talk to each other, but the coordinates are shifted in the same way with 3dVol2surf. I use the following commands:

3dVol2Surf \
-spec std.141.TacFreqEnc01_lh.spec \
-surf_A smoothwm \
-surf_B pial \
-sv TacFreqEnc01_SurfVol.nii \
-grid_parent ${lname}+orig. \ # the data I want to project
-map_func mode \
-f_steps 10 \
-f_index nodes \
-out_niml TacFreqEnc01_${lname}_lh.niml.dset

Is there something I did wrong? I've tried redo the surf model, using raw anat files for the -sv option but all didn't help...

Thanks!

--Lingyan
Attachments:
open | download - Screen Shot 2021-03-31 at 11.23.15 AM.png (392.3 KB)
Subject Author Posted

3dVol2Surf projection shifted Attachments

swallowwly April 05, 2021 11:38AM

Re: 3dVol2Surf projection shifted

Daniel Glen April 05, 2021 03:05PM

swallowwly April 05, 2021 04:59PM

Daniel Glen April 05, 2021 06:34PM

swallowwly April 06, 2021 06:47PM