AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
April 29, 2021 08:56AM
Hi there,

I am trying to understand something about 3dClusterize. This is my code:

3dClusterize \
-inset file.nii \
-mask mask.nii \
-ithr 9 \
-idat 8 \
-NN 1 \
-2sided p=0.001 \
-clust_nvox K \
-pref_map tmp_output.nii

It works as I expect except that when I compare the cluster map to the manual version of looking at the same file (setting the threshold to p < 0.001 with minimum k clusters in the GUI), the clusters do not always match. Through a little testing, it looks like the p threshold to match the two is actually p < 0.002 (double) in the GUI. I think there is something I am not understanding about how this works. Would appreciate some help clarifying. Thanks!
Subject Author Posted

3dClusterize p thresholding

rwaugh April 29, 2021 08:56AM

Re: 3dClusterize p thresholding

ptaylor April 29, 2021 10:01AM

rwaugh April 29, 2021 11:52AM

ptaylor April 29, 2021 12:16PM

rwaugh April 29, 2021 12:45PM