AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
June 28, 2021 08:43AM
Hello,

thank you for your reply, it does make sense. I'll have to say, though, that when I am looking at t-maps and threshold them, the clusters have a much better "graded" appearance if I manually set the range at the max abs t-value, while if I choose the default autorange I get solid red (and/or blue) clusters.

Also, one last thing, just to clarify: in the first (yellow) quote in your message it says "Therefore, the default setting of this is 0, which leaves the autoRange to be the maximum absolute value.", but in the second quote I gather the default is actually 95 (and is also the value I see for AFNI_AUTORANGE_PERC in my .afnirc).

If I actually wanted to revert to the old default behavior of setting autorange to max abs of olay, should I specify 0, 99, or 100 for AFNI_AUTORANGE_PERC in .afnirc?

thanks again
giuseppe
Subject Author Posted

Threshold colorbar autorange

gpagnon June 27, 2021 04:11AM

Re: Threshold colorbar autorange

ptaylor June 27, 2021 11:27AM

gpagnon June 28, 2021 08:43AM

ptaylor June 28, 2021 09:29AM