AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
July 13, 2021 01:21PM
Hello!

I am attempting to use AFNI's 3Ddeconvolve function to estimate beta weights per voxel per trial for some sparse-sampling fMRI data collected by the speech-motor neuroscience lab I work in. Eventually we would like to perform this step in the context of a Nipype workflow, but I've just been playing around with the function in the command line with a single subject and for one condition first.

I'm providing 5 functional nifti files as input, each corresponding to one 'run' of 64 trials. Listen.1D is 5-by-24 set of times at which the stimulus occurred for the listen condition, local to each run.
There is an initial scan at the beginning of each run that I am trying to use CENSORTR to censor out as there would not have been any stimulus at that point.

Attached are the error I'm getting and the command I'm running, and I'm wondering if someone could help me determine why I'm receiving these matrix issues and perhaps help me to fix them.

Thanks!

-Nickolas
Attachments:
open | download - 3ddeconvolve error.PNG (47.8 KB)
open | download - 3ddeconvolve command.PNG (30.7 KB)
Subject Author Posted

Issues using 3dDeconvolve on sparse-sampling fMRI data Attachments

Ncomeau July 13, 2021 01:21PM

Re: Issues using 3dDeconvolve on sparse-sampling fMRI data

gang July 14, 2021 10:46AM