AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
July 13, 2021 01:59PM
Hello All,

I have the following data –

I have 205 subjects - each subject was imaged at 3 timepoints (baseline, followup 1 and followup 2)
The 205 subjects are split in two treatment arms with 100 subjects in the first one and 105 subjects in the second one.

I have used freesurfer to parcellate each subject’s image into 187 ROIs.
For each ROI, I have the average cortical thickness for that ROI.
For each timepoint, I have saved the results as a matrix (cortical thickness in 187 ROIs x 205 subjects) in a text file.
So I have three files for the three timepoints.

I have the age and cognitive score for each subject at each timepoint. And their gender.

I want to answer the following questions –

Do the baseline cortical thickness correlate with the corresponding cognitive score at baseline ?
I am interested in testing whether the cortical thickness changed significantly across the different timepoints and does that relate to the change in the cognitive score
Is there an effect of treatment on this change in cortical thickness across time ?

Can you please suggest what programs in afni will allow me to test these questions ?

Thank you very much,

Cheers

Rito
Subject Author Posted

question about longitudinal analyses in two treatment arms

Rito July 13, 2021 01:59PM

Re: question about longitudinal analyses in two treatment arms

gang July 14, 2021 10:58AM

Re: question about longitudinal analyses in two treatment arms

rick reynolds July 14, 2021 03:26PM