AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
October 26, 2021 05:11PM
Hi,
I'm wondering if anyone has successfully installed all the required R packages for an AFNI installation on a mac machine with macOS Big Sur and R 4.1? I have been able to resolve other AFNI installation issues on macOS Big Sur documented here: [afni.nimh.nih.gov] but I am still struggling with the brms package. I am getting errors indicating that some of the dependencies required for brms are not being installed successfully. I was able to resolve an error for the openssl package but brms appears to also need additional packages that are failing to install: V8, rstan, shinystan, projpred.

I was unable to resolve this issue with the information from a previous post I found related to the brms package: [afni.nimh.nih.gov]

Has anyone else encountered a similar issue?

Thank you,

Michael
Subject Author Posted

problem installing R brms package on macOS Big Sur and R 4.1

mjss October 26, 2021 05:11PM

Re: problem installing R brms package on macOS Big Sur and R 4.1

gang October 28, 2021 10:43PM

mjss October 29, 2021 02:46PM

gang October 30, 2021 06:04PM