AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
October 28, 2021 03:49PM
I think I should explain it better.

I am creating an atlas is a subset of the ARM atlas. ROIs that do not belong to the frontal lobe, temporal lobe, telecephalon, or diencephalon are removed. A mask covering these regions is created from subbrick 0, and the applied to all subbricks.

This done as follows (note - lateralization is removed earlier, corresponding L & R ROIs have the same codes at this point)

set frontal = 1
set temporal = 138
set telen = 1001
set dien = 1082

3dcalc -overwrite -a ${refatl}'[0]'    \
    -expr 'amongst(a, '${frontal}', '${temporal}', '${telen}', '${dien}')'    \
     -prefix ${dir_addatl}/IntBrain_mask

3dcalc -overwrite -a ${refatl} -b ${dir_addatl}/IntBrain_mask+tlrc                                  \
    -expr 'ifelse(b, a, 0)'   -prefix ${IntBrainUARM}

3drefit -copytables ${refatl} ${IntBrainUARM}+tlrc
3drefit -cmap INT_CMAP   ${IntBrainUARM}+tlrc

Because I am copying the tables from the original atlas, this preserves the labels for ROIs that do not exist anymore. So 3dinfo -atlas_points or 3dinfo -labeltable don't work. I would like to obtain the list of ROI codes (and _optionally_ their labels) of the ROIs that the new atlas still contains. Ideally as a simple text file. Is there a way to do it?
Subject Author Posted

List of clusters/ROIs

Pawel October 28, 2021 01:59PM

Re: List of clusters/ROIs

Daniel Glen October 28, 2021 02:31PM

Pawel October 28, 2021 02:43PM

Pawel October 28, 2021 03:49PM

Pawel October 28, 2021 04:15PM