AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
November 26, 2021 09:51AM
Hi-

Thanks, but what I am looking for firstly here (and in a couple other threads) is the command that starts with "afni_proc.py ...".

What is posted here is the script created by afni_proc.py.

uber_subject.py opens a GUI to help users input dataset and option information to build an afni_proc.py command. Running this afni_proc.py command builds a full processing script, typically named "proc.SUBJ_ID" or similar---this is a several hundred line tcsh script, describing all the actual processing commands. Executing this proc.* script actually does the processing. When this script is executed, we often recommend making a copy of all the text that gets dumped in the terminal into a separate log or output file for storage+asking questions; this is done with a vertical pipe and "tee" command, which we often make examples for with the output name "output.proc.SUBJ_ID"---I think this last output* file is what you have posted here. (Note that afni_proc.py also generates a QC HTML that you can view, to help investigate processing steps; the command typically finishes with a comment about opening this up in the terminal.)

So, could you please post the command that starts with "afni_proc.py".

In this particular run case, it looks like the EPI-anatomical alignment hasn't gone well, which we can try to help troubleshoot, but we need to see the afni_proc.py command itself as a starting point.

--pt
Subject Author Posted

I need a help to fix preprocessing results Attachments

Fizza November 23, 2021 12:16AM

Re: I need a help to fix preprocessing results

ptaylor November 23, 2021 09:29AM

Details

Fizza November 25, 2021 01:02AM

Re: Details

ptaylor November 26, 2021 09:51AM