AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
May 12, 2022 11:52AM
Hi, Marlene.
PESTICA/SLOMOCO issue should be posted in nitrc site, but I found your post here. You are right. The current SLOMOCO works in linux system not quite well in Mac. By the way, which version of PESTICA/SLOMOCO are you using?

The reason is, a recent version of 3dWarpdrive (in run_correction_slicemocoxy.sh) does not work with single slice motion correction while I found the old version of 3dWarpdrive was working. The latest SLOMOCO includes the old version of 3dWarpdrive command (afni.afni.openmp.v18.3.16). However, I could not find the right version of 3dWarpdrive for Mac. Now, I am updating SLOMOCO package to replace 3dWarpdrive with 3dAllineate, however, the result between 3dWarpdrive and 3dAlliineate are quite different. - I will post it as soon as I confirm it.

-Wanyong
Subject Author Posted

AFNI segmentation error on SLOMOCO

mtahedl January 30, 2022 04:07AM

Re: AFNI segmentation error on SLOMOCO

wanyongshin May 12, 2022 11:52AM