AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
March 23, 2022 07:19AM
Thank you. I did try messing with levels - though I think I asked it to start at 6 or 7, and to stop at a smallish patch. The idea was "do not touch the big picture, fix small differences". For some reason this was taking ages to calculate and I ultimately stopped it and re-ran from level 0 which ran considerably faster.

As for 3dNWarpCat - if this is supposed to work as I tried, I think I will first do more checking. Maybe I made a dumb error somewhere.

To make sure that I understand:
If I want to make a T2 -to-T1 NL warp compatible (catenable) with a T1-to-template NL warp, resampling the T1 target of the T2-to-T1 to template resolution should suffice, correct? (supplemented with zero padding if necessary to keep everything fit in the image
Subject Author Posted

Two-stage alignment to template: grid and orig/tlrc confusion

Pawel March 22, 2022 05:35PM

Re: Two-stage alignment to template: grid and orig/tlrc confusion

Daniel Glen March 22, 2022 11:00PM

Pawel March 23, 2022 07:19AM

Daniel Glen March 23, 2022 10:13AM