AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
April 11, 2022 04:29PM
Hello all,

I'm trying to project a volume onto the surface using the AFNI+SUMA interface. The data are in HaskinsPed space, however I can't seem to get the right parcellation to pass to SUMA so that the group map is aligned with the template.

My attempt was to run the HaskinsPed template through freesurfer then use @SUMA_Make_Spec_FS to make the spec file. This step was successful, however once I open AFNI+SUMA and have them talking, when I overlay the group data AFNI is forced back to "Forced switch from 'Original View' to 'Talairach View'".

It seems like I'm missing a step or completed these in the wrong order. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Andrew
Subject Author Posted

HaskinsPed .spec file for SUMA

aclynn11 April 11, 2022 04:29PM

Re: HaskinsPed .spec file for SUMA

Daniel Glen April 11, 2022 05:01PM

aclynn11 April 12, 2022 02:30PM

Daniel Glen April 12, 2022 07:35PM

Re: HaskinsPed .spec file for SUMA Attachments

aclynn11 April 13, 2022 10:35AM