AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
April 19, 2022 03:31PM
Thanks Daniel,

I've worked out the RAI specific issue. I've make sure that the 3dmaskdump to 3dUndump pipeline is consistently in RAI, which I then 3dresample to LPI to match the original data orientation. When putting together this analysis pipeline I worked with the ijk system but I found keeping things in RAI was easier.

Moreover, the group data set is aligned with the HaskinsPeds_NL_template (that I have down sampled to 2.5mm). See attached.

Breaking down the commands:
3dUndump -xyz -datum float \
-prefix /Volumes/NBL_Projects/NBL_WorkingPapers/HomeMath_RSA/groupanalyses/ROI/Group_within_ratio_Region_digitratio_t_RAI \
-master /Volumes/NBL_Projects/NBL_WorkingPapers/HomeMath_RSA/ref/atlas/BN_Atlas_246_2.5mm_to_HaskinsPediatric_RAI+tlrc.HEAD \ /Volumes/NBL_Projects/NBL_WorkingPapers/HomeMath_RSA/groupanalyses/ROI/Group_within_ratio_Region_digitratio_t_voxel_data.txt

Group_within_ratio_Region_digitratio_t_voxel_data.txt
This is the output from a RSA analysis where I have assigned the tvalue of the model fit for each ROI to all the voxels in that ROI. I've done this by editing the output of the 3dmaskdump of the atlas of ROIs (also -master here). I've ensured the output is written in RAI orientation since the this is the orientation output by 3dmaskdump and 3dUndump

I've emailed a zip file to both Daniel and Peter with the the input to this command as well as the function I use to create the txt and *BRIK/HEAD files that are misaligned to the HaskinsPeds freesurfer output.
Attachments:
open | download - Screen Shot 2022-04-18 at 3.37.02 PM.png (120.5 KB)
Subject Author Posted

HaskinsPed .spec file for SUMA

aclynn11 April 11, 2022 04:29PM

Re: HaskinsPed .spec file for SUMA

Daniel Glen April 11, 2022 05:01PM

aclynn11 April 12, 2022 02:30PM

Daniel Glen April 12, 2022 07:35PM

Re: HaskinsPed .spec file for SUMA Attachments

aclynn11 April 13, 2022 10:35AM