AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
April 18, 2022 05:16PM
Thanks for posting the system check output.

On a preliminary sidenote, the "Please Fix" section suggests doing something like copy+pasting the following:
echo "" >> ~/.cshrc
echo "setenv DYLD_LIBRARY_PATH /opt/X11/lib/flat_namespace" >> ~/.cshrc
... which should be totally unrelated to the present Python question.

Back to the Python stuff:
How do you start a conda environment in your normal shell usage? I think the problem lies with your matlab-called zsh doesn't appear to have your conda environment started up.

Also, I would assume it would be easier to have the AFNI binaries added to your path from the shell setup (outside matlab), then to try to add/append path things in Matlab. But, based on your afni_system_check.py output, I guess that is the case? (Did you run that system_check from your matlab env, or from the terminal command line itself?)

--pt
Subject Author Posted

calling afni python scrips through MATLAB

aclynn11 April 18, 2022 03:31PM

Re: calling afni python scrips through MATLAB

ptaylor April 18, 2022 04:16PM

Daniel Glen April 18, 2022 04:24PM

aclynn11 April 18, 2022 04:48PM

ptaylor April 18, 2022 05:01PM