AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
April 27, 2022 01:52PM
Hi everyone,
Recently, I've been tasked with documenting all the peak cluster Thr values for each of the contrasts we ran in our lab. The way I was told to do this (manually) is as follows:

1. In the report Gui, click Jump for the first voxel cluster
2. Record the Thr = value from the "Values at current crosshair voxel" section of the afni GUI
3. Repeat for each voxel in the list

However, as it can be tedious repeating this for 100+ voxels, I was wondering if there was a way to automate getting all of these Thr = values for the peak voxel clusters into a table. For example, we currently use the 3dClust trick with ">" to get output tables like these (screenshot is attached to this post), which we then use to automate the creation of Excel Tables. However, as far as I can tell, the Thr values are not included in these tables. Is there a way to add the Peak Cluster Thr values to this output table or is there an alternative way to automate putting these Peak Cluster Thr values into a different table?

Thanks again,
Rookie
Attachments:
open | download - Screen Shot 2022-04-27 at 1.48.14 PM.png (446 KB)
Subject Author Posted

How to automate getting Peak t Cluster Values Attachments

Rookie April 27, 2022 01:52PM

Re: How to automate getting Peak t Cluster Values

ptaylor April 27, 2022 03:26PM

Re: How to automate getting Peak t Cluster Values Attachments

Rookie April 27, 2022 04:02PM

ptaylor April 27, 2022 05:55PM

Re: How to automate getting Peak t Cluster Values Attachments

Rookie April 28, 2022 04:24PM