History of AFNI updates  

|
April 27, 2022 04:02PM
Hi ptaylor,
First off, wow, thank you so much for the quick reply. We have been using that 3dclust button and the 3dClusterize ... > o.cluster_report.txt trick religiously. It's been a huge help in automating the quantitative findings of our contrasts. As you suggested, in the past I did stumble upon setting the stat value as Olay as a way to automatically get the Thr= values, however, because the coordinates of the cluster peaks change when changing the Olay to the stat value, the outputted Peak Cluster Thr= value is a little different. To show, I've attached two screenshots, both with the crosshairs set to the first peak cluster coordinates. As you can see the Thr= values of each are different.

Is there a way to get the peak cluster thr= value for the coordinates of the clusters without Olay also set to the stat value? And, if not, what is the functional difference in changing the Olay set to the stat value? Are the peak Thr= values comparable, should a separate table be created for these different coordinates. Is it advisable to always just set the Olay to the stat value?

Thanks for all the help and I'll be sure to check out those links regarding looking at more than just the statistics. We have been using the wamI feature to start getting a sense of which regions the clusters overlap. If there are any other approaches to getting the "bigger picture" from afni results (as in, looking at more than the statistics), please let me know. As a college freshman, I still have a lot to learn lol so any information you could provide or resources to point me in the right direction would be a huge help.

Thanks again,
Rookie
Attachments:
open | download - Screen Shot 2022-04-27 at 3.46.25 PM.png (843.1 KB)
open | download - Screen Shot 2022-04-27 at 3.46.03 PM.png (915.7 KB)
Subject Author Posted

How to automate getting Peak t Cluster Values Attachments

Rookie April 27, 2022 01:52PM

Re: How to automate getting Peak t Cluster Values

ptaylor April 27, 2022 03:26PM

Re: How to automate getting Peak t Cluster Values Attachments

Rookie April 27, 2022 04:02PM

ptaylor April 27, 2022 05:55PM

Re: How to automate getting Peak t Cluster Values Attachments

Rookie April 28, 2022 04:24PM