AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
April 29, 2022 05:51PM
Hi,

"Well, I guess I asked for it... Silly me."
I am still happy that you did :) The procedure turns out to be far more complex than I expected.

"In the transformation_steps.jpg image you sent, is Panel A-left really a subject native space thing? It looks like a template."
You are right, the left image in rows A and B is the MNI152_T1_1mm.nii.gz template. The respective image on the right is the coregistered anatomical T1 image, in row A via 3dAllineate and in row B via 3dQwarp. The MNI152_T1_1mm image is the template I want to coregister the individual anatomical image to.

Is the order correct?

@djunct_overlap_check \
-ulay orig_T1_UNI-DEN.nii.gz \
-olay MNI152_T1_1mm.nii.gz \
-prefix olap_t1_mni

I am asking because here it looks as the MNI template was registered to the anatomical T1, while the other way around is true in my case.

Please find attached images of the respective output.

Bests,
Philipp

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 04/29/2022 06:09PM by philippn.
Attachments:
open | download - olap_epi_t1.jpg (435.4 KB)
open | download - olap_t1_mni.jpg (751.8 KB)
Subject Author Posted

Nonlinear registration for hires slab Attachments

philippn April 29, 2022 11:45AM

Re: Nonlinear registration for hires slab

ptaylor April 29, 2022 05:25PM

Re: Nonlinear registration for hires slab Attachments

philippn April 29, 2022 05:51PM