AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
May 04, 2022 11:15AM
Thanks so much Rick! To give more information, the behavior we're looking at is actually aggressive behavior. In the task, the subject chooses the volume level of a white noise blast to "send to other participants". This is on a scale of 1 (no noise) to 5 (max noise) and is our measure of aggression. We're going to look at aggression to mean vs nice peers (in a contrast). Because of this, I'm not sure if the third option is the best choice. However, the 1st or 2nd option seems more reasonable. To move the trials without a modulator to a different regressor class, would this then be a whole separate timing file? If so, I'm guessing I would then treat that event as "noise" and not use it in my contrasts?

Thank you!
Subject Author Posted

Amplitude Modulation with Missing Values

MeganQ May 04, 2022 10:42AM

Re: Amplitude Modulation with Missing Values

rick reynolds May 04, 2022 10:54AM

MeganQ May 04, 2022 11:15AM

MeganQ May 04, 2022 11:17AM

rick reynolds May 04, 2022 01:05PM