AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
June 14, 2022 04:43PM
Hi all,
I am using a multiband EPI sequence with a TR of 1.4 sec, but I want to do an FIR analysis. For the "TENT(b,c,n)" function, does the width "c" have to be an integer value? The 3dDeconvolve command runs with a non-integer value for "c," but I wanted to know whether there are any rules regarding the width parameter. At present, I'm thinking of something like 'TENT(0,15.4,12)', which would provide an integer number of TRs in the TENT and would include the start and end of the TENT.
Thanks,
Matt
Subject Author Posted

TENTs of noninteger width?

Matthew Hoptman June 14, 2022 04:43PM

Re: TENTs of noninteger width?

rick reynolds June 14, 2022 09:26PM