AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
July 11, 2022 02:29PM
I am trying to do a parametric modulation with 3 different modulators on the same event. I am using AM2 and the data was preprocessed using fMRIPrep so most of the steps are completed before afni proc. When i review my results the contrast with the #0 looks strange ,as in a full covered picture of activation and no clusters. The other contrasts look better with the #1, but it also seems like not all of the different modulators are showing up in the results. I would be happy to send over the stats file as well as the setup scripts and 1D image if someone would be willing to check that I did not mess something up in this process. I cannot upload anything this large in the file attachment section on the help board.
Subject Author Posted

Parametric Modulation with fMRIPREP- odd #0 contrast results

tessaclarkson July 11, 2022 02:29PM

Re: Parametric Modulation with fMRIPREP- odd #0 contrast results

tessaclarkson July 18, 2022 05:36PM

rick reynolds July 18, 2022 05:56PM

rick reynolds July 21, 2022 03:57PM

rick reynolds July 27, 2022 12:45PM