AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
August 08, 2022 05:52PM
Hi you all,

I'm using 3dNetCorr to extract the times series (from task and from resting state) between 2 ROIs . I just found out that by adding -ts_wb_corr it also provides whole brain connectivity between each of those ROIs and the rest of the brain , which is super cool .

My question is: it returns this warning: "XX voxels skipped because were constant in time" . I read on one of the thread that this might be ok and probably due to the use of mask/ROI. Is that the case or is there anything wrong in my analysis ?

The outcomes look correct though
Subject Author Posted

3dNetCorr and voxels skipped because were constant in time

Lysianne August 08, 2022 05:52PM

Re: 3dNetCorr and voxels skipped because were constant in time

ptaylor August 08, 2022 07:58PM

Re: 3dNetCorr and voxels skipped because were constant in time

Lysianne August 09, 2022 09:49AM