AFNI Message Board

Dear AFNI users-

We are very pleased to announce that the new AFNI Message Board framework is up! Please join us at:

https://discuss.afni.nimh.nih.gov

Existing user accounts have been migrated, so returning users can login by requesting a password reset. New users can create accounts, as well, through a standard account creation process. Please note that these setup emails might initially go to spam folders (esp. for NIH users!), so please check those locations in the beginning.

The current Message Board discussion threads have been migrated to the new framework. The current Message Board will remain visible, but read-only, for a little while.

Sincerely, AFNI HQ

History of AFNI updates  

|
November 13, 2022 09:12AM
Hi all,
I'm using the Princeton MVPA toolbox in MATLAB, with AFNI.
I did a searchlight analysis and got four of the accuracy maps for each fold (see the 'MAE_L_srch_x' in the pattern in the attached image).
Then, I got an averaged accuracy map by averaging those four maps (i.e., 'MAE_L_srch_avg'), which is a format of [the number of voxels X accuracy].

My question is how to write an AFNI-readable file in MATLAB with the averaged map.
I'm trying to use the 'write_to_afni.m' function, and I get an error like the image showing an error message.

The variable 'sample_filename' is the file directory in the error, and in the directory, I have both BRIK, HEAD files of '270616OCY.AVmae.MVPA+orig.'
And I don't get why the directory has 'allvolszeros_/' in front of it.

I would appreciate it if anyone gives me a hint to solve this issue! Many thanks in advance!
Attachments:
open | download - error1_srch.png (204.7 KB)
open | download - error2_srch.png (225.4 KB)
Subject Author Posted

how to write afni file in MATLAB Attachments

Mpark November 13, 2022 09:12AM

Re: how to write afni file in MATLAB

rick reynolds November 14, 2022 05:17PM

Re: how to write afni file in MATLAB

Daniel Glen November 15, 2022 12:48PM